- Close Proximity to High Street
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac is this three bedroom terrace family home, moments away from the New Malden High Street and Burlington Junior School. The property comprises of two good sized reception rooms and a fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs the property has two double bedrooms, one of which has built-in wardrobes, a further single bedroom and modern bathroom suite. The rear reception room and kitchen open out onto a garden which has a garden shed. Viewings highly recommended! Available now and unfurnished. EPC rating D.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fee £100 (inc VAT) per tenant
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) £60 (inc VAT) per person and £120 (inc VAT) per guarantor
* Application fees N/A
* Fees for extensions to tenancy agreements £100 (inc VAT)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - vary dependiong on the size of property
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.