- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off-Street Parking
- Spacious Reception
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
Built in 1860, this stunning three bedroom ground floor flat is Grade II listed and protected by English Heritage. The flat is located in a private gated development on the Coombe Estate. Entering the property you are greeted with a grand hallway, which features marble flooring with underfloor heating and a Swarovski Crystal chandelier. Off the main hall is a large reception room, a fully fitted kitchen and three beautifully presented bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms off two of the bedrooms. There is off-street parking and wonderful communal gardens to the rear with direct access from the property. Available now unfurnished. EPC rating C.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fee £100 (inc VAT) per tenant
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) £60 (inc VAT) per person and £120 (inc VAT) per guarantor
* Application fees N/A
* Fees for extensions to tenancy agreements £100 (inc VAT)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - vary dependiong on the size of property
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.