A bright three bedroom house to rent in Raynes Park which has been a loving family home for many years, close to local schools, shops, parks and amenities.This house benefits from an open plan kitchen dining area with floor to ceiling windows, a spacious living room with sliding doors onto the garden and plenty of storage throughout the house.Off street parking is perfectly placed at the front of the property with communal parking opposite.Available now furnished/unfurnished. EPC rating D
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £180 (inc VAT)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) £40 (inc VAT) per person and £50 (inc VAT) per guarantor
* Application fees N/A
* Fees for extensions to tenancy agreements £100 (inc VAT)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - vary dependiong on the size of property
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.