- Two Bedrooms
- Off-Street Residents Parking
This spacious and newly refurbished two bedroom flat is situated in a great location; walking distance to Worcester Park station and local shops. The property comprises a large separate reception room, a white suite bathroom, a new fully fitted kitchen which has been finished to an exceptional standard and two double bedrooms, both of which have built in wardrobes. There is an additional benefit of an intercom security entry system, good storage throughout the property as well as a garage, communal gardens and off-street residents parking. The property is available now and either part-furnished/unfurnished. EPC rating TBC.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fee £100 (inc VAT) per tenant
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) £60 (inc VAT) per person and £120 (inc VAT) per guarantor
* Application fees N/A
* Fees for extensions to tenancy agreements £100 (inc VAT)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - vary dependiong on the size of property
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.