- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Large Rear Garden With Summerhouse
A beautifully presented semi-detached house with three bedrooms and two reception rooms plus a conservatory extension providing great additional living space. The house has a super rear garden with summerhouse and off-street parking to the front of the house for several vehicles. Located in an idyllic and quiet cul-de-sac surrounding a beautiful green space, this house is ideal for families.The house is available end of May and will be let unfurnished. EPC Rating D.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fee £100 (inc VAT) per tenant
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) £60 (inc VAT) per person and £120 (inc VAT) per guarantor
* Application fees N/A
* Fees for extensions to tenancy agreements £100 (inc VAT)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - vary dependiong on the size of property
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.