- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Available from Early January 2019
- Large Living Room. Fitted Kitchen
- Close to Woking Station
A spacious one bedroom apartment situated on the second floor in the very popular, gated Waterside development which is within a short walk of the town centre and 0.36 of a mile of Woking station. The accommodation comprises communal entrance hall with a lift to all floors and the flat has a private entrance hall with storage cupboards, a large lounge with a bright, west facing aspect, a modern fitted kitchen (new in 2017), a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom with shower over the bath. The Waterside Development also offers a private gym for all residents and the property is available unfurnished from early January. EPC rating B.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £180 (inc VAT)
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) £40 (inc VAT) per person and £50 (inc VAT) per guarantor
* Application fees N/A
* Fees for extensions to tenancy agreements £100 (inc VAT)
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - vary dependiong on the size of property
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.